Tomorrow evening we have a full moon in the practical and determined sign of Capricorn, here to bring growth, and bring us further into alignment with our core values.
Capricorn is the hardworking goal-orientated hustler of the zodiac. A cardinal Earth sign, Capricorn is a born leader, initiator, and action-taker. Expect to feel inspired to COMMIT this full moon, and to accomplish those commitments.
Capricorn rules the 10th house of status, destiny, and reputation. This full moon is all about focusing on our legacy. Its time to clear up and clear out anything that won't last the test of time.
Capricorn is mega-ambitious, and their organized nature means they succeed in anything they set their mind to. Persistence, drive and discipline are key Capricorn traits. They are strong, solid, relentless, and do not quit! Get clear on your long-term ambitions at this time, and make sure nothing is standing in your way!
Saturn, planet of responsibility, structure and limitations is the ruler of Capricorn. Themes of authority, boundaries, and self-control come into play under this energy. This full moon is a time to question our commitments, our structures, and the governing forces in our lives.
The following journal prompts are designed to help you tap into this Capricorn energy, dive deep into yourself, and let go with this full moon:
1. What parts of my life are deep rooted within me - who I am, how I live, etc ... ?
2. Can I pull out any of these deep-rooted tendencies to align more fully with my long term goals and intentions? (Reflect on your responsibility to fulfil your destiny)
3. How can I take practical action to clear these things out of my path? (Leave them behind to evolve to something greater).
4. Which of these deep-rooted parts of myself would I like to cultivate further? The parts where I am consistent and committed. (Reflect on how they serve your life's purpose and feed your soul!)
5. Finally - give thanks for something you are proud of having achieved recently. Allow yourself to appreciate your accomplishments and your strengths.
Each new and full moon I host an online group chat where we work through the journal prompts together, share insights, and hold space for each other. To get the most out of the session you can work through the prompts before hand, but its not necessary - if you'd like to join in anyway and work through them during, then please do!
If you'd like to get involved then please subscribe to my mailing list at the bottom of this page, where every other week I will share the info and zoom link to join the sessions.
Happy Full Moon!