Updated: May 13
In the early hours of Monday morning we have a full moon and lunar eclipse in Scorpio. This energy is likely to bring major transformation and rapid growth.
Scorpio is the mysterious and highly intuitive fixed water sign, ruled by transformational Pluto - the great revealer. Expect powerful revelations and emotional purges under this eclipse energy.
Scorpio is in charge of the 8th house of death & rebirth, mystery, sex, the 'taboo', and transformation. Expect 'dark' surprises, and be ready to embrace them as all part of the journey - there is no light without darkness, and no re-birth without death.
Scorpio is bold, creative, passionate, and intense. Scorpio people are known to be guarded and secretive. Their mysterious and enigmatic nature, combined with their charisma, makes them captivating. They are fiercely independent and single-minded, standing by their beliefs at any cost. With a persistent and ambitious nature, goal-oriented Scorpio sees things through to the end. If they have set their mind to something there is no standing in their way.
A Scorpio full moon is an ideal time to delve into your shadow side - what elements of yourself are you keeping secret, and why? Could this be holding you back? Scorpio energy is about diving deep to bring about necessary integration and transformation.
Under the energy of this lunar eclipse (where the Earth blocks the Sun from shining onto the Moon) we'll be forced to get rid of anything not in alignment with our deepest truth. Things will be forcibly removed from our lives, and the changes might feel scary, slow and stressful.
The key thing to remember is that we are getting rid of what doesn't serve us - allow the purge to happen - let go and surrender to the Universe.
The following journal prompts are designed to help you tap into this Scorpio energy, dive deep into yourself, and help you to surrender to the powerful energy of this lunar eclipse:
1. What major transitions can I feel occurring in my life at the moment? (Think about unhealthy patterns or habits that you have moved away from, and positives you see yourself now stepping towards).
2. What aspects of me or my life do I keep hidden / secret? Am I avoiding something about these things, or avoiding confronting certain parts of myself? (Find acceptance).
3. In what ways do I feel good about welcoming change (death & rebirth) into my life? What am I prepared to surrender?
4. In what areas do I think I might fight change, or try to hold on to the past? (Work on releasing this fear).
5. In what ways am I listening to my intuition recently, and using it to support my journey?
6. Am I listening to all of my emotions and what they have to teach me? Are there any emotions or reactions that I am blocking / ignoring?
Each new and full moon I host an online group chat where we work through the journal prompts together, share insights, and hold space for each other. To get the most out of the session you can work through the prompts before hand, but its not necessary - if you'd like to join in anyway and work through them during then please do!
If you'd like to get involved then please subscribe to my mailing list at the bottom of this page, where every other week I will share the info and zoom link to join the sessions.
The session for this moon will be Sunday 15th at 8pm (GMT). Contact me for the link if you're not yet on the mailing list.